The details are as follows:
- Event cost is $225 per driver
- Gates and Registration open at 6:00AM
- Drivers meeting at 8:30AM
- On track sessions 9AM – 5PM with an hour break for lunch
- Novice, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2 and Advanced
- All passing by point by only
- See the Car and Driver Requirements for info on allowed convertibles
- SA2010 or newer helmets required
- Drivers must be 16 years or older with valid state issued drivers license
- Passengers are allowed
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate
- Event is held rain or shine
- Vehicles must meet the 98dB at 50′ sound limits as explained on the AMP website. This is usually only an issue for open race exhaust systems
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $75 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car). No co-drive option for Novice-Instructed drivers.
- Run Groups/Driver Classification
- Car and Driver Requirements
Ashton Harrison, pro Global MX5 Cup driver of the GB Racing/Racing Analytics car will be on hand for private coaching sessions for anyone looking to get some higher level coaching. She is available by the session ($200) or for the entire day ($600) for in car coaching as well as data and video analysis. Please book Ashton via her website. Everyone needs coaching and she can fine tune your driving no matter what your level is.
Novice-Instructed is full and any registrations will be added to the waiting list
Cancellation info – If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 7 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.