Run group format
- Novice will include both instructed drivers and solo drivers as follows
- Novice-instructed for drivers with 0-4 events +/-
- Novice-Solo 4-6 events +/-
- Intermediate 1 for drivers with 6-12 events +/-
- Intermediate 2 for those drivers with 13-15 events +/- working on becoming advanced drivers. In this group we will feature passing anywhere with a point by.
- Advanced is for highly experienced drivers with 25+ events. In this group drivers must be able to maintain speed through the corners and never hold up a faster driver regardless of where on the track.
- Open to licensed drivers age 16 or older (under 18 requires accompanying parent
- All experience levels welcome
- SA2010 or newer rated helmet required
- Convertibles must have roll over protection – see Car and Driver Requirements for details
- Completed tech inspection form is required
- Event runs rain or shine
- Passengers are allowed (16 or older)
- Sessions will run from 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Check in at the track will be available from 5pm-8pm on Friday Jan 13 and at the track the morning of the event beginning at 6am
- Sound limit at Barber is 101dB measured from a fixed location
- Camping will not be offered
- Electrical hook ups will be available for a fee payable to the track – details to be updated
- Host Hotel is the Hampton Inn Leeds. Rate is $92+tax. Group code TRK. Call hotel to reserve at 205-702-4141
- Full weekend cost $425 per driver
- Share your car and drive time with a co-driver for $100 (only available for Intermediate 1, 2, and Advanced)
- Saturday Only and Sunday Only registrations are only available for Intermediate 1, 2, and Advanced
If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full refund or a credit toward a future event.
If you cancel 8-14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund minus a $50 cancellation fee.
There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.