Novice-Instructed is full. Any registrations will be placed on the waiting list
Join us at our first visit to CMP.
- SA rated helmet required
- On track from 8AM-5PM with 1 hour lunch break
- Drivers must be 16 or older with a valid drivers license
- Convertibles must have roll over protection – please see Car and Driver Requirements for details.
- Event runs rain or shine
- All experience levels welcome
- Sound limit at CMP is 105dB measured 50ft from the track
- Host hotel:Colony Inn Camden, SC – Call 803-432.5508 and ask for JTI rate of $79/night
- Check in at the track will be available from 5pm-8pm on Friday May 19 and at the track the morning of the event beginning at 6am
- You can drop off trailer/car/equipment on Friday after 5PM
- Camping will be available at no additional charge
- 30A power is available for a fee payable to CMP (20A at no charge)
- Drivers meeting will be at 7:30AM
- First group on track beginning at 8:00AM
- Cost $300 per driver – full weekend
- Single day registrations available except for Novice-Instructed drivers.
- Share your spot with a co-driver for a small additional fee (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car). Not available for Novice-Instructed registrations.
Cancellation info – If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.
You can subscribe to the Just Track It email bulletin by clicking on this link.