Just Track It is proud to return to Road Atlanta on March 17 ahead of the NASA-SE race weekend
The details are as follows:
- Event cost is $250 per driver
- On track sessions 8:30AM – 5:30PM with an hour break for lunch
- Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Racer
- Racer run group is for drivers with a competition license including Time Trials
- All passing by point by in Novice, Intermediate, Advanced
- Convertibles are allowed with factory roll over protection (Porsche Boxster, S2000 for example) or aftermarket competiton approved rollbar (Harddog hard core for Miatas for example)
- SA2010 or newer helmets required
- Open to licensed drivers ages 16 and older (Under 18 requires accompanying parent)
- Passengers are allowed (16 or older)
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate. The tech form will be included in the welcome packet.
- Event is held rain or shine
- Camping at the track is available at no extra charge
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $75 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car).Not available for Novice-Instructed registrations.
- Car and Driver Requirements
Novice, Intermediate, Advanced and Instructor are full and registrations will be placed on the waiting list. Space remains in the Racer group for NASA, SCCA and pro licensed racers. Must have credentials.
You can subscribe to the Just Track It email bulletin by clicking on this link.
Cancellation info – If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.