Schedule (this is the same schedule from our Nov 2016 event)
- SA2010 rated helmet required
- Drivers must be 16 or older with a valid drivers license
- Convertibles must have roll over protection – please see Car and Driver Requirements for details.
- Event runs rain or shine
- All experience levels welcome
- Sound limit at Roebling Road is 103dB measured from a fixed location
- Host hotel is the Candlewood Suites near the Savannah airport. As for the Roebling Road rate
- Check in at the track will be available from 5pm-8pm on Friday and at the track the morning of the event beginning at 6am
- You can drop off trailer/car/equipment on Friday after 5PM
- Camping will be available for a fee of $15 for a camper or $5 per person for tent camping per night
- Drivers meeting will be at 8AM
- First group on track beginning at 8:30AM
- Cost $275 per driver – full weekend
- Share your spot with a co-driver for a small additional fee (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car). Not available for Novice-Instructed registrations.
- Run Groups/Driver Classification
- Car and Driver Requirements
Cancellation info – If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.
You can subscribe to the Just Track It email bulletin by clicking on this link.