The details are as follows:
- Event cost is $250 per driver
- Gates and Registration open at 6:00AM
- Drivers meeting at 8:30AM
- On track sessions 9AM – 5PM with an hour break for lunch
- Novice, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2 and Advanced
- All passing by point by only
- See the Car and Driver Requirements for info on allowed convertibles
- SA2010 or newer helmets required
- Drivers must be 16 years or older with valid state issued drivers license
- Passengers are allowed
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate
- Event is held rain or shine
- Vehicles must meet the 98dB at 50′ sound limits as explained on the AMP website. This is usually only an issue for open race exhaust systems
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $75 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car). No co-drive option for Novice-Instructed drivers.
Cancellation info – If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 7 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.