Join us on Friday November 30 for our final event of 2018.
The details are as follows:
- Event cost is $275 per driver
- On track sessions 8:00AM – 5:00PM with an hour break for lunch
- Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Racer
- Racer run group is for drivers with a competition license including Time Trials
- All passing by point by in Novice, Intermediate, Advanced
- Convertibles are allowed with factory roll over protection (Porsche Boxster, S2000 for example) or aftermarket competiton approved rollbar (Harddog hard core for Miatas for example)
- SA2010 or newer helmets required
- Open to licensed drivers ages 16 and older (Under 18 requires accompanying parent)
- Passengers are allowed (16 or older)
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate. The tech form will be included in the welcome packet.
- Event is held rain or shine
- Camping at the track is available at no extra charge
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $75 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car).Not available for Novice-Instructed registrations.
- Car and Driver Requirements
You can subscribe to the Just Track It email bulletin by clicking on this link.
Cancellation info – If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.