This event will include the traditional Just Track It end of year party on Saturday night. While we still have 2 events after Roebling, this is our chosen venue to celebrate yet another great season (number 6) for Just Track It. We will have a dinner at the track on Saturday night along with soft drinks, beer and wine included in the registration fee. We will also have giveaways at dinner.
- SA2010 rated helmet required
- Drivers must be 16 or older with a valid drivers license
- Convertibles must have roll over protection – please see Car and Driver Requirements for details.
- Event runs rain or shine
- All experience levels welcome
- Sound limit at Roebling Road is 103dB measured from a fixed location
- Host hotels can be booked online – see the list here
- Candlewood Suites from $72 – book here
- Check in at the track will be available from 5pm-8pm on Friday and at the track the morning of the event beginning at 6am
- You can drop off trailer/car/equipment on Friday after 5PM
- Roebling Garages are available on a first come basis at the track – $60/day at the gate.
- Camping will be available for a fee of $15 for a camper or $5 per person for tent camping per night
- Drivers meeting will be at 8AM
- First group on track beginning at 8:30AM
- Cost $275 per driver – full weekend and includes dinner at the track Saturday night
- Share your spot with a co-driver for a small additional fee (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car). Not available for Novice-Instructed registrations.
- Run Groups/Driver Classification
- Car and Driver Requirements
REGISTER HERE – registration for this event is now closed.
Cancellation info – If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.
You can subscribe to the Just Track It email bulletin by clicking on this link.