All run groups are now full. Registrations will be added to the waiting list.
The event details are as follows:
- Event cost is $299.99 per driver
- Novice-Instructed must add the mandatory $50 instructor fee
- On track sessions 8:00AM – 5:00PM with an hour break for lunch
- All passing by point by
- Please see https://justtrackit.net/home/car-and-driver-requirements/ for rules regarding convertibles.
- SA2010 or newer helmets required
- Open to licensed drivers ages 16 and older (Under 18 requires accompanying parent)
- Passengers are allowed for solo drivers only (16 or older)
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate (see link above)
- Event is held rain or shine
- Camping at the track is available at no extra charge
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $50 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car)
Run group format Novice will include both instructed drivers and solo drivers as follows:
Novice-instructed for drivers with 0-4 events +/-
Novice-Solo 4-6 events +/-
Intermediate 1 for drivers with 6-12 events +/-
Advanced is for highly experienced drivers with 25+ events. In this group drivers must be able to maintain speed through the corners and never hold up a faster driver regardless of where on the track.
You can subscribe to the Just Track It email bulletin by clicking on this link.
Cancellation infoIf you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation or you can get a full credit towards a future event. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.