- Weekend cost is $399.99 per driver
- On track sessions 9AM – 5PM with an hour break for lunch
- Novice, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2 and Advanced
- All passing by point by only
- See the Car and Driver Requirements for info on allowed convertibles
- SA2010 or newer helmets required
- Drivers must be 16 years or older with valid state issued drivers license
- Passengers are allowed for solo approved drivers
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate
- Event is held rain or shine
- Vehicles must meet the 98dB at 50′ sound limits as explained on the AMP website. This is usually only an issue for open race exhaust systems
- Share your spot with a co-driver for an additional fee (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car).
- Run Groups/Driver Classification
- Car and Driver Requirements
Novice will include both instructed drivers and solo drivers as follows
Novice-instructed for drivers with 0-4 prior weekends +/-
Novice-Solo 4-6 prior weekends +/-
Intermediate 1 for drivers with 6-12 prior weekends +/-
Intermediate 2 for those drivers with 13-15 prior weekends +/- working on becoming advanced drivers. In this group we will feature passing anywhere with a point by.
Advanced is for highly experienced drivers with 25+ prior weekends. In this group drivers must be able to maintain speed through the corners and never hold up a faster driver regardless of where on the track.
If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee or you can get a full credit towards a future event. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.