A Lap Around The Firm:
- SA2010 rated helmet required
- Drivers must be 16 or older with a valid drivers license
- Convertibles must have roll over protection – please see Car and Driver Requirements for details.
- Event runs rain or shine
- All experience levels welcome
- Host Hotel – Best Western Starke – $89.99/night – ask for the group rate/Firm rate 904-964-6744
- Other lodging options at https://gorally.com/lodging-airports/
- Cost $299.99 per driver – full weekend
- Novice-Instructed must add the $75 Instructor Fee
- Single day registrations available except for Novice-Instructed drivers
- Share your spot with a co-driver for an additional fee (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car)
- Run Groups/Driver Classification
- Car and Driver Requirements
Run group format
Novice will include both instructed drivers and solo drivers as follows
Novice-instructed for drivers with 0-4 events (not days) +/-
Novice-Solo 4-6 events (not days) +/-
Intermediate 1 for drivers with 6-12 events (not days) +/-
Intermediate 2 for those drivers with 13-15 events (not days) +/- working on becoming advanced drivers. In this group we will feature passing anywhere with a point by.
Advanced is for highly experienced drivers with 25+ events (not days). In this group drivers must be able to maintain speed through the corners and never hold up a faster driver regardless of where on the track.
If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.