- Event cost is $299.99 per driver
- Novice-Instructed must add the mandatory $50 instructor fee
- On track sessions 8:00AM – 5:00PM with an hour break for lunch
- All passing by point by
- Please see https://justtrackit.net/home/car-and-driver-requirements/ for rules regarding convertibles.
- SA2010 or newer helmets required
- Open to licensed drivers ages 16 and older (Under 18 requires accompanying parent)
- Passengers are allowed for solo drivers only (16 or older)
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate (see link above)
- Event is held rain or shine
- Camping at the track is available at no extra charge
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $50 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car)
Novice-instructed for drivers with 0-4 prior weekends +/-
Novice-Solo 4-6 prior weekends +/-Intermediate 1 for drivers with 6-12 prior weekends +/- Intermediate 2 for those drivers with 13-15 prior weekends +/- working on becoming advanced drivers. In this group we will feature passing anywhere with a point by. Advanced is for highly experienced drivers with 25+ prior weekends. In this group drivers must be able to maintain speed through the corners and never hold up a faster driver regardless of where on the track.
If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.