- Weekend cost is $399.99 per driver
- On track sessions 9AM – 5PM with an hour break for lunch
- Novice, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2 and Advanced
- All passing by point by only
- See the Car and Driver Requirements for info on allowed convertibles
- SA2015 or newer helmets required
- Drivers must be 16 years or older with valid state issued drivers license
- Passengers are allowed for solo approved drivers
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate
- Event is held rain or shine
- Vehicles must meet the 98dB at 50′ sound limits as explained on the AMP website. This is usually only an issue for open race exhaust systems
- Share your spot with a co-driver for an additional fee (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car).
- Run Groups/Driver Classification
- Car and Driver Requirements
The following information is being shared with Just Track It members on behalf of Lockton Affinity, LLC, a licensed insurance producer. Any recommendation or advice provided is based upon the opinion of Lockton Affinity, LLC and not Just Track It.
If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $100 cancellation fee or you can get a full credit towards a future event. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.