- SA2015 or newer helmet required
- Drivers must be 16 or older with a valid drivers license
- Convertibles must have roll over protection – please see Car and Driver Requirementsfor details.
- Event runs rain or shine
- All experience levels welcome
- Sound limit at Roebling Road is 103dB measured from a fixed location
- For hotel deals check out this link
- Check in at the track will be available from 5pm-8pm on Friday and at the track the morning of the event beginning at 6:30am
- You can drop off trailer/car/equipment on Friday after 5PM
- Camping will be available for a fee of $25 for a camper or $10 per person for tent camping per night
- Drivers meeting will be at 7:20AM
- First group on track beginning at 8:00AM
- Cost $349.99 per driver – full weekend
- Novice-Instructed must add the $75 Instructor Fee
- Single day registrations available except for Novice-Instructed drivers
- Share your spot with a co-driver for an additional fee (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car)
- Run Groups/Driver Classification
- Car and Driver Requirements
The following information is being shared with Just Track It members on behalf of Lockton Affinity, LLC, a licensed insurance producer. Any recommendation or advice provided is based upon the opinion of Lockton Affinity, LLC and not Just Track It.
If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $100 cancellation fee or you can get a full credit towards a future event. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.