- Weekend cost is $399.99 per driver
- Novice, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2 and Advanced
- All passing by point by only
- See the Car and Driver Requirements for info on allowed convertibles
- SA2015 or newer helmets required
- Drivers must be 16 years or older with valid state issued drivers license
- Passengers are allowed for solo approved drivers
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate
- Event is held rain or shine
- Tent camping is free.
- Reserved RV space with 30AMP service for an additional fee
- Garage space available for an additional fee
- Book 30AMP and/or garage space here.
- Share your spot with a co-driver for an additional fee (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car).
- Hotel info – Coming Soon
- Run Groups/Driver Classification
- Car and Driver Requirements
If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $100 cancellation fee or you can get a full credit towards a future event. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.