- Event cost is $349.99 per driver
- Novice-Instructed must add the mandatory $75 instructor fee
- On track sessions 8:30AM – 5:30PM with an hour break for lunch
- All passing by point by
- Please see https://justtrackit.net/home/car-and-driver-requirements/ for rules regarding convertibles.
- SA2015 or newer helmets required
- Open to licensed drivers ages 16 and older (Under 18 requires accompanying parent)
- Passengers are allowed for solo drivers only (16 or older)
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate
- Event is held rain or shine
- Camping at the track is available at no extra charge
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $75 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car)
- Host hotel -is the Laquinta Braselton – Booking Link
Novice will include both instructed drivers and solo drivers as follows
Novice-instructed for drivers with 0-4 prior weekends +/-
Novice-Solo 4-6 prior weekends +/-
Intermediate 1 for drivers with 6-12 prior weekends +/-
Intermediate 2 for those drivers with 13-15 prior weekends +/- working on becoming advanced drivers. In this group we will feature passing anywhere with a point by.
Advanced is for highly experienced drivers with 25+ prior weekends. In this group drivers must be able to maintain speed through the corners and never hold up a faster driver regardless of where on the track.
The following information is being shared with Just Track It members on behalf of Lockton Affinity, LLC, a licensed insurance producer. Any recommendation or advice provided is based upon the opinion of Lockton Affinity, LLC and not Just Track It.
If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $100 cancellation fee. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.