- Event cost is $279.99 per driver
- Novice-Instructed must add the mandatory $75 instructor fee
- On track sessions 9:00AM – 5:00PM with an hour break for lunch
- All passing by point by
- Vehicles must meet the 98dB at 50′ sound limits as explained on the AMP website. This is usually only an issue for open race exhaust systems.
- Noise limit is strictly enforced.
- Please see https://justtrackit.net/home/car-and-driver-requirements/ for rules regarding convertibles.
- SA2015 or newer helmets required
- Open to licensed drivers ages 16 and older (Under 18 requires accompanying parent)
- Passengers are allowed for solo drivers only (16 or older)
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate (see link above)
- Event is held rain or shine
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $75 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car)
Novice will include both instructed drivers and solo drivers as follows
Novice-instructed for drivers with 0-4 prior weekends +/-
Novice-Solo 4-6 prior weekends +/-
Intermediate 1 for drivers with 6-12 prior weekends +/-
Intermediate 2 for those drivers with 13-15 prior weekends +/- working on becoming advanced drivers. In this group we will feature passing anywhere with a point by.
Advanced is for highly experienced drivers with 25+ prior weekends. In this group drivers must be able to maintain speed through the corners and never hold up a faster driver regardless of where on the track.
The following information is being shared with Just Track It members on behalf of Lockton Affinity, LLC, a licensed insurance producer. Any recommendation or advice provided is based upon the opinion of Lockton Affinity, LLC and not Just Track It.