- Weekend cost is $399.99 per driver
- Novice, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2 and Advanced
- All passing by point by only
- See the Car and Driver Requirements for info on allowed convertibles
- SA2015 or newer helmets required
- Drivers must be 16 years or older with valid state issued drivers license
- Passengers are allowed for solo approved drivers
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate
- Event is held rain or shine
- Tent camping is free.
- Reserved RV space with 30AMP service for an additional fee
- Garage space available for an additional fee
- Book 30AMP and/or garage space here.
- Share your spot with a co-driver for an additional fee (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car).
- Hotel info – Coming Soon
- Run Groups/Driver Classification
- Car and Driver Requirements
Register Online – coming soon
Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Vehicle information – CMP does not allow electric or alternative fuel vehicles on track due to the amount of water required to extinguish a vehicle fire in case of an incident. This is a new CMP policy.
The following information is being shared with Just Track It members on behalf of Lockton Affinity, LLC, a licensed insurance producer. Any recommendation or advice provided is based upon the opinion of Lockton Affinity, LLC and not Just Track It.
If you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund. If you cancel 14 – 8 days before the event, there will be a $100 cancellation fee or you can get a full credit towards a future event. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.