- Weekend Registration is $599.99
- Novice-Instructed requires an additional instructor fee of $100
- Share your car and drive time with a co-driver for $100
- Open to licensed drivers age 16 or older (under 19 requires accompanying parent)
- All experience levels welcome
- SA2015 or newer rated helmet required
- Convertibles must have roll over protection – see Car and Driver Requirements for details
- Open cockpit cars such as Thunder Roadster, Arial Atom, Exocet must use arm restraints
- Completed tech inspection form is required
- Event runs rain or shine, hot or cold
- Passengers age 16 or older (under 19 requires accompanying parent) are allowed for solo drivers
- Sessions will run from 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Sound limit at Barber is 103dB measured from a fixed location
- Camping will be available for a $100 fee payable in advance or at the track
- Electrical hook ups will be available in the paddock for a fee payable to the track
- Host Hotel is the Hampton Inn Leeds ($159/night + tax) Booking Link – this hotel is basically across the street from the track and literally just a few minutes away. Reservation must be made before May 12th.
Run group format
Novice will include both instructed drivers and solo drivers as follows
Novice-instructed for drivers with 0-4 weekends (not days) +/-
Novice-Solo 4-6 weekends (not days) +/-
Intermediate 1 for drivers with 6-12 weekends (not days) +/-
Intermediate 2 for those drivers with 13-15 events (not days) +/- working on becoming advanced drivers. In this group we will feature passing anywhere with a point by.
Advanced is for highly experienced drivers with 25+ events (not days). In this group drivers must be able to maintain speed through the corners and never hold up a faster driver regardless of where on the track.
Cancellation and Refund info
When registering and submitting payment, please note that if you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund minus the ~5% processing fee that is retained by Square/Clubregistration. If you cancel 8-14 days before the event, there will be a $125 cancellation fee or you can get a full credit towards a future event. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event.
Clubregistration will allow you to make a payment when registering for a closed run group. If you register for a closed (full) run group and you submit payment and we cannot confirm you, we will give you a refund minus the processing fee or give you full credit towards a future event.