The event details are as follows:
- Weekend is $599.99
- Single Day registration available only for solo approved drivers – not available for Novice-Instructed.
- Novice-Instructed registration must be for the full weekend and must add the mandatory $100 instructor fee
- All passing by point by
- Please see https://justtrackit.net/home/car-and-driver-requirements/ for rules regarding convertibles.
- SA2015 or newer helmets required
- Open to licensed drivers ages 16 and older (Under 18 requires accompanying parent)
- Passengers are allowed for solo drivers only (16 or older)
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate (see link above)
- Event is held rain or shine
- Camping at the track is available at no extra charge.
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $100 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car and must have the same level of prior experience)
- Host Hotel – Laquinta Braselton booking link
Novice will include both instructed drivers and solo drivers as follows
Novice-instructed for drivers with 0-4 prior weekends +/-
Novice-Solo 4-6 prior weekends +/-
Intermediate 1 for drivers with 6-12 prior weekends +/-
Intermediate 2 for those drivers with 13-15 prior weekends +/- working on becoming advanced drivers. In this group we will feature passing anywhere with a point by.
Advanced is for highly experienced drivers with 25+ prior weekends. In this group drivers must be able to maintain speed through the corners and never hold up a faster driver regardless of where on the track.
REGISTRATION – Space remaining only in Intermediate 1 and Intermediate 2. If you register and pay for a closed run group and we are unable to confirm you, you can transfer your registration to a future event or take a refund less the 5% processing fee which is non-refundable. Novice-Instructed, Intermediate 2, and Advanced are sold out.
Cancellation and Refund info When registering and submitting payment, please note that if you cancel more than 14 days before the event, you can get a full credit towards a future event or a refund minus the 5% processing fee that is retained by Square/Clubregistration. If you cancel 8-14 days before the event, there will be a $125 cancellation fee or you can get a full credit towards a future event. There are no refunds or credits available for cancellations made 7 or fewer days before the event. Clubregistration will allow you to make a payment when registering for a closed run group. If you register for a closed (full) run group and you submit payment and we cannot confirm you, we will give you a refund minus the processing fee or give you full credit towards a future event.